To book for an Over 60s, we need to know your meal choices and whether you need transport. Please use the form below to book for the next event.
Please book by Friday 19th October . You can call 962 or email.
|Mains ($12.00 or $25.00 for visitors) |
1. Braised Lamb Shanks with Mashed potatoes and seasonal Vegetables.
2. Salmon with Lemon Potatoes and Fresh Garden Salad
1.Vegetarian Lasagne with a Fresh Garden Salad
|Dessert ($5.OO) |
1. Pavlova with cream and mixed berry compote
2. Chocolate Gateau with Chantilly cream
Your caterer: Teara Stevens Walker
Your hostess: Dale Mendoza
Bookings: Email email@example.com, or call 962.
Cancellation: Please, if you miss the cut-off date for bookings but still want to attend, call the caterers to check that there are spaces left, likewise if you are unable to attend. Teara ph 999
Transport: Pickup at Mulberry Grove School 11 am, then Tryphena Hall. Gold coin koha please.
Please book by Friday 9th. You can call 962 or book online.
|$12.00, or $25.00 for visitors |
1. Roast beef and roast veg.
2. Battered Gurnard with chips and salad.
3. Samosa and baby spring rolls with roast veg.
|Dessert ($5.OO) |
Your caterer: Marissa Watson. Takeaway meals will be available at the same price.
Cancellation: Please, if you miss the cut-off date for bookings but still want to attend, call the caterers to check that there are spaces left, likewise if you are unable to attend.
Transport: Pickup at Tryphena Hall 11 am then MG School 11.15am
You are invited to an AFSG Xmas Over 60s Event:
Saturday 15th December at 12.30
Xmas Lunch at Tryphena Club
Please book by 7th December You can call 962 or book online
$12.00, or $25.00 for visitors
1. Mustard & Orange Glazed Ham, Roast Chicken w herb & cranberry stuffing, roast kumara, baby steamed potatoes with butter, mint peas, carrots and a dinner roll.
1. Twice baked Butternut squash with quinoa, feta, spinach with cranberry salad and a dinner roll.
1. Pavlova w fresh fruit salad, cream and vanilla ice-cream.
2. Spiced Sticky Date Pudding with brandy butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice-cream
Slice of Christmas cake to take home
Your caterers: Kat and Jonquil
Bookings online: Go to www.aoteafamilysupport.co.nz and click on
Book for an Over 60s, under Events. Or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation: If you have forgotten to book but have missed the cut-off date call Kat on 038, likewise if you have booked and want to cancel.
Transport: Pickup at Cross Rds. at 11.15 am
Next event: This is the last meal for the year and I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas and New Year. Our next meal will be on February 22nd 2019 at Stray Possum Lodge.
Meals for residents are subsidised by Auckland Council thanks to the GB Local Board.