Heritage and Arts Village
In this inspirational and experential workshop you’ll learn practical tips to help navigate conflict and create stronger bonds with people you love.
Some topics covered include …
- Learning how Mindfulness improves your ability to engage in constructive conflict resolution and understanding everyone’s perspective.
- Learning about the problem ownership model.
- Uncovering tools for getting your own needs met.
- Negotiating with others who don’t care about the way their behaviour impacts you.
- Listening in a way that empowers your kids and fosters positive relationships.
Facilitated by Christina Barruel from the Peace Foundation.