Please book by Friday May 12th. You can call 962 or email Sue firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mains $12 or $21 for visitors
- Smoked fish and leek pie with steamed beans and broccoli.
- Herbed roast lamb, baby potatoes, roast pumpkin, peas, beans, honey carrots with gravy and mint sauce.
- Thai red tofu veggie curry with basmati rice, organic salad greens and a dinner roll.
- Sticky date pudding, toffee sauce, vanilla ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Apple pie with vanilla ice-cream and whipped cream.
Your caterer: Kat and Jonquil
Cancellation: Please, if you miss the cut-off date for bookings but still want to attend can you call Kat (038) or Jonquil (888) to check that there are spaces available, likewise if you are unable to attend.
Transport: Pickup at Mulberry Grove School 11.30 am, Tryphena Hall 11:45 am. Gold coin koha please.
Next event: Saturday June 16th at Claris Sports Club. Your hostess for this event will be Dale Mendoza
Meals and outings for senior residents are subsidised by Auckland Council thanks to the GB Local Board.