Need advice or just someone to talk to?
Kellie Cleave is based in the annex of the Aotea Health Centre in Claris,
9-3 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On alternating Wednesdays she is in Tryphena and North (Information Centre Port Fitzroy/Motairehe/Kawa Marae)– please call for an appointment.
She can be reached on 4290386 or email@example.com.
Your Mental Health — Essential Contacts
If you want to sit down with a professional and, in confidence, talk through issues you are having to deal with, Cait Devey is an accredited counsellor. Counselling for children and their families is subsidised thanks to the Ministry for Children, Oranga Tamariki, and the Ministry of Health. You can call or text Cait on 021 222 6410.
- Depression helpline: Free call 0800 111 757 or free text 4202
- Alcohol Drug Helpline: Free call 0800 787 797 or free text 8681
- Youthline: Free call 0800 376 633 or free text 234
- Plunketline: Free call 0800 933 922
- Just need to talk to someone? Speak to the Samaritans on 0800 72 66 66
- Also check out www.health.govt.nz for many other specific counselling needs and support numbers.
Feeling desperate? Just reach out!
Apart from our counsellor, there are other numbers you can also call:
- Suicide Crisis Helpline 24/7… Ph 0508 828 865
- HELP! Txt- 4357
- Kids Line 24/7… Ph 0800 543 754